PHOTO ALBUMS OF OUR TRIP.....

I am beginning the process of making photo albums of our trip. These albums will be for our use in remembering all of God's blessings and the wonderful things we did and saw, but we are glad for anyone to look at them. I am making them one by one and will post the links here as I can.

Album #1: Leaving Home and Going to Nashville, TN to stay at the Opryland Hotel and our dinner with Ray and Ida while in their town:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.7dyex8hv&x=0&y=hw42lh&localeid=en_US

Album #2: Going to Chip's for the weekend and seeing Nonie and Tom in Waterloo during that time:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.7dyex8hv&x=0&y=hw42lh&localeid=en_US


Album #3: Our lovely over-night visit with Jerry and Peggy in Tennessee:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.1awl3dcz&x=0&y=r5ldvt&localeid=en_US

Album #4: Our visits in Gatlinburg, TN and then in Asheville, NC at the Biltmore House
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.4732dsrn&x=0&y=-ncfd8u&localeid=en_US

Album #5: Our drive from North Carolina to West Virginia yielded the first nice color change:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.4diadakj&x=0&y=6ly0fd&localeid=en_US


Album #6: Our trip into New York City for two days of Touring:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.1f6euidf&x=0&y=-t6tmzw&localeid=en_US


Album #7: On Sunday, September 27: Our drive from New Jersey to the Brooklyn Terminal, Boarding the Ship, and Setting Sail for our week-long cruise:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=nhewoo3.5y1zmywj&x=0&y=-govpxu&localeid=en_US

No comments: